For individual customers and companies which would like to cut their heating costs and reduce their CO2 emissions, we offer a burner for biomass, which can be simply and quickly mounted at practically any type of traditionally applied boilers. In contrast to other solutions of this type, due to an overpressured combustion and a patented system of fuel mixing in the furnace chamber, our burner is safe and practically maintenance free, even when using low-quality pellets.
PellasX burners for biomass are the highest quality and technologically most advanced solutions available on the market. The fuel in the burner is biomass in the form of pellets, oats or pits. An advantage of our solution is that there is no need to make expensive changes to the existing installation and that the burner can be mounted at any type of boiler – using oil, gas or solid fuel. In addition, the burner is distinguished by the smooth adjustment of settings and automatic ignition, as well as the sustaining of fire after the predetermined temperature has been reached and the feeding of fuel. The solutions applied in PellasX burners are unique. We use the overpressured combustion technology which eliminates the backburning problem. The patented system of fuel mixing in the furnace chamber extends the time of maintenance-free operation. A broadband Lambda sensor is available in all models, improving the combustion process and reducing the fuel consumption. All the burners are made of heat and acid resistant steel and equipped with the best parts available on the market, allowing for the sales of a product with the highest quality and technology.
Avantages of the solution:
- Technology of a rotary furnace or a movable grate enables the burner to self-clean from ashes and slag
- Patented system of fuel mixing in the furnace chamber extends the time of a maintenance-free operation of the burner
- Safe operation of the burner, due to the application of the overpressured combustion technology
- Reliable operation of the device, due to an automated ignition process, flame control and cleaning
- Modern control system, available throught Internet (website and special application)
- CO and CO2 emission reductions compared with the heating solutions which are traditionally applied on the market
Due to a large power range of PellasX burners for biomass (from 5 kW to 500 kW), they can be applied at both households, bakeries, hotels, public utilities, schools and production halls or warehouses.