For households, small and medium-sized enterprises, public utility buildings or schools and all those who would like to reduce heat generation costs and minimise the need to handle their equipment, we offer the PellasX REVO biomass burner with a rotary combustion chamber. The innovative REVO burner automatically self-cleans, providing a convenient and, at the same time, a reliable alternative to oil-, gas- or solid fuel-fired boilers.
PellasX REVO is a burner of the most recent generation which can be connected to any boiler type and use biomass in the form of pellets, including low-quality wooden pellets, oats, pits and also so-called agri-pellets produced from agricultural production waste. In the course of its operation, this innovative equipment removes the fly ash and scale arising in the combustion process, which makes it a practically unmanned unit. PellasX REVO is distinguished by its highest quality and advanced design. The technology of the unit is based on a number of unique proprietary solutions.
Advantages of the technology:
- The system of a rotary combustion chamber – continuous and precise self-cleaning of the furnace to remove fly ash.
- PellasX Hybrid Drive System – reducing power consumption 30% compared with the other units available on the market.
- The high-pressure combustion technology – safe combustion and avoidance of the problem of flame reversion.
- The compensating pipe system – extending the life cycle of the burner.
- The system of air blades – the longer durability of the combustion chamber.
- A quick ignition system.
- High-efficiency combustion, even in case of lower-quality pellets – up to 99%.
- The lowest waste gas emissions among the units available – Class V.
PellasX units are sold and installed all over the world. Their reference sites include e.g. Italian, Spanish and Ukrainian bakeries, office buildings in Greece, Sweden and Denmark, singly-family houses in Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic Hungary and an agri-tourism farm in Germany.