For all of those who intend to begin producing environement-friendly fuel from straw and hay dedicated for coal-fired power stations and heat and power plants, we offer the LTBS Technological Line. Unlike the competitive solutions, our technology enables the production of both briquettes and pellets using the same units, and it is characterized by greater production efficiency while reducing the operational costs.
The LTBS Line is composed of a series of machines and equipment comprising two modules: grinding and briquette forming. The technological process consists in the grinding of raw material in the form of pressed straw and its forming into briquettes. The raw material produced is then sold to the energy industry, as well as to individual customers. The line’s capacity ranges from 1.2 to 1.8 t/h for grey straw without impurities and foreign bodies and with a moisture level of 14% to 20%. The final result of LTBS production is a briquette of 70mm diameter or a pellet of 22mm diameter, of variable length from an intake load of approx. 450 kg/m3 . The total installed power in the LTBS units is approx. 250kW with energy requirements of approx. 175 kW.
Avantages of the solution:
- High efficiency – confirmed by tests conducted on LTBS lines currently in use
- Automation – LTBS is partially automated and adapted to continuous functioning
- High quality components – LTBS components are sourced from worldclass suppliers of motors and engines, gears, bearings, electronics, automation, etc
- Long-lasting work tools – highly abrasion-resistant steel
- Versatility of the unit – enables to work with various forms of biomass and also makes it possible to adapt quickly to the requirements of the energy market
URSUS S.A. is selling directly the following Technological Line for Straw Briquetting (LTBS). Our installations are currently working in Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary and in Moldova. We are interested in further expansion in Europe, as well as on the other continents, in particular in Africa and in South America.