For general contractors, construction companies and developers which would like to offer their customers energy-saving residential houses and public utility buildings, we propose the H-BlockÂ® thermodynamic construction system. In contrast to traditional technologies, it enables the quick construction of warm and well-insulated buildings which are cheap to operate, using lightweight and very resilient construction and insulation elements.
The Company Solcraft Sp. z o.o. specialises in the production of the new-generation energy saving and environment-friendly construction and insulation system H-BlockÂ®. Polyurethane foam panels are enclosed in a box-like structure and permanently connected with OSB type engineered wood boards. They are connected by a special, foam-filled connecting element, which ensures tight connections. The core is resilient to the impact of most organic solvents, acids, bases, insects, rodents, fungi, moulds, water and temperatures of up to 230Â°C. Its insulating properties do not change over time and it does not age or absorb moisture. This solution is a very strong composite material, capable of supporting the loads related to the walls of buildings of up to the 4th storey and enabling the placement of beamless ceilings and the construction of self-bearing roofs or those with a minimised roof structure. Although the H-BlockÂ® technology is mainly used to produce bearing elements, it can also be applied to fill in wooden, steel or ferro-concrete structures. It should be added that H-BlockÂ® is the highest-quality thermal insulator, which makes the perfect material for energy-saving and passive buildings.
Advantages of the technology:
- A lightweight, resilient and energy-saving construction material.
- Very good insulating properties of the building – no need to use the traditional heating/air-conditioning system, no heat losses, lower heating costs of the building by as much as PLN 50 a month for a 100 m2 house.
- Thin walls in the H-BlockÂ® technology – a larger useful area for the same built up area.
- Quick assembly of residential buildings and public utility sites.
- Resilience to solvents, acids, bases, insects, rodents, fungi, moulds, water and high temperatures.
- The insulating properties of the material do not change over time and it does not age.
The construction of a house using the technology of prefabricated H-BlockÂ® panels is cheaper by as much as 55% than that of the timber frame technology; among others, due to the savings ensured by the short duration of the construction, low water and power consumption and a small quantity of waste. The H-BlockÂ® technology has been used e.g. to build the first passive housing estate in Poland and a passive office building.