Pyrolysis plants are the solution for all those looking for ecofriendly methods for rubber, plastic, municipal waste, and solid biomass treatment. Unlike competitive solutions, the use of Dagas technology enables to generate thermal power, which can be processed into electrical or thermal energy.
The pyrolysis process is thermal decomposition of substances with the use of high temperatures without contact with oxygen or other oxidising agents. The Dagas NT and WT pyrolysis installations use the low and high temperature pyrolysis processes together with the system of solid and liquid REDUXCO catalyst. This technology enables converting rubber waste (e.g. used tires), plastic waste (e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene) and solid biomass (forestry and agricultural waste, and some municipal and industrial waste) into gaseous hydrocarbons. Next, these substances can be transformed in peripheral
devices into electrical and/or thermal energy.
Advantages of the technology:
- Simple construction – Dagas reactor does not have a chimney which
is directly translated into lack of emissions of harmful gases (dioxins
- Mobility of the installation.
- High efficiency – the applied solutions help to achieve ca. 1 MW
of electricity and 2-4 MWc of heat from 20-25 Mg of waste.
- Highly efficient incineration process – due to the use of an innovative
solid and liquid REDUXCO catalyst.
- Low costs of raw materials, or in some cases even profit resulting from
its acceptance for disposal, collection of the product fee.